The attorneys of Stoltze & Stoltze, PLC, have practiced for a combined three decades and have extensive experience handling workers’ compensation, personal injury, employment law, bad faith insurance claims, class-action suits and family law matters.
We are experienced trial advocates who know how to get results in and out of court. Our record of success includes multimillion-dollar verdicts including a $39 million verdict in a class-action suit against the city of Des Moines.
Contact us today at 515-244-1473 to arrange a consultation with an experienced Des Moines attorney.
Trusted Iowa Law Firm
Our lawyers provide experienced representation to clients from Des Moines and throughout the surrounding area. The scope of our practice includes:
- Personal injury: We handle a broad range of personal injury cases, including those involving injuries and wrongful death from medical malpractice, car and truck accidents, railroad accidents, workers’ compensation, products liability and premises liability.
- Employment law: Our employment law practice includes wage and hour disputes, FMLA claims, wrongful termination and discrimination based on gender, race, disability, religion, national origin and age.
- Bad faith insurance claims: We represent plaintiffs in bad faith insurance claims for any kind of insurance policy, including medical, car, truck or homeowner’s insurance.
- Class-action lawsuits: Our firm has significant experience handling class-action lawsuits and a proven record of success.
- Workers’ compensation: We have handled hundreds of claim for injuries ranging from minor lacerations to brain, neck, back and head injuries.
- Family law: We handle a broad range of family law matters, including divorce, child support, child custody, alimony, and property and debt division.
Contact Our Des Moines Lawyers
If you are seeking experienced legal guidance in Iowa, we are here to protect your rights and interests. Contact us today online or by telephone at 515-244-1473. We accept credit cards, are available for weekend and evening appointments, are conveniently located near the Des Moines civic center, and work with Spanish and Bosnian translators.