Experienced Des Moines Wrongful Termination Attorneys
Over 30 Years Of Employment Law Experience In Iowa
Iowa is an employment-at-will state, allowing employers here to terminate employees without cause or explanation. There are, however, strict and clear state and federal laws protecting employees from unfair employment practices, including unfair firings and termination.
At the Des Moines, Iowa, employment law and litigation law firm of Stoltze & Stoltze, PLC, we have attorneys who have been fighting for the rights of employees since 1977. We help employees in a broad range of employment-related disputes, including employment discrimination, violations of the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA), wage and hour law violations, sexual harassment and wrongful termination. Do you suspect you have you been fired:
- For reporting instances of sexual harassment or discrimination
- For not tolerating sexual harassment
- Because of gender, race, physical or mental disability, national origin or age
- In retaliation for taking time off under the Family and Medical Leave Act or for filing a workers’ compensation claim
- For reporting a safety violation
- For reporting a wage and hour law violation
- For issues relating to The Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA)
Firm lawyers Bruce Stoltze and Bruce Stoltze, Jr., are each experienced trial attorneys, who can fight in and out court for a fair outcome and financial compensation.
Often, our wrongful termination clients are unsure of whether they have a claim and whether their former employers acted illegally in their termination action. And, equally often, our clients are surprised to find their hunch is correct and that their claim is actionable. For answers to your questions regarding wrongful termination, and for experienced, results-oriented legal representation, contact our firm for a free initial consultation.
If you have questions regarding wrongful termination, contact our firm. We accept credit cards, are available for weekend and evening appointments and are conveniently located near the Des Moines civic center. We also work with Spanish and Bosnian translators and have worked with numerous members of Des Moines Hispanic and Bosnian communities. To contact us, call (515) 244-1473.